T Levels: the next qualification

Youtube video: T Levels - the next level qualification

Visit gov.uk website for more information on T Levels for students.

EQUIVALENT TO 3 A LEVELS One T Level takes 2 years of full-time study and is equivalent to 3 A levels. The first T Levels have started at selected colleges and schools in England.
A 45-DAY INDUSTRY PLACEMENT Each T Level includes an in-depth industry placement that lasts at least 45 days. Students get valuable experience in the workplace; employers get early sight of the new talent.
80% CLASSROOM, 20% WORK T Level students spend 80% of the course in the classroom, learning the skills that employers need. The other 20% is a meaningful industry placement putting these skills into action.